Favorite Place

 New York City... My Favorite Place

For this assignment, I chose New York City as my favorite place! I absolutely love city life and nothing screams that more than the big apple!


New York City, New York. I visited New York City for the first time when I was 13 years old! My fondest memory is flying over the city at night and seeing all the skyscrapers light up the sky! It was such a beautiful site and ever since then, I fell in love! My family and I travel back to the city at least once a year! 


              


(New York City Skyscrapers: Wikipedia)


Times Square, New York City. Here is one of my favorite images I found of Times Square all lit up at night! Time Square is such a magical experience! There is so much to look at from billboards to double decker buses to street performers on every corner! There is always something new and exciting to see!


                     
    

(Times Square at Night: Wikipedia)


Central Park: New York City. My last and final favorite spot in the city is Central Park! Nothing beats an afternoon strolling through the park, especially at Christmas time when the pond is frozen over with ice skaters gliding around and horse drawn carriages are pulling carolers. It is the most magical sight to see! Also, seeing the skyscrapers peeking out amongst the trees is such a special bonus!

                     
  

(Central Park: Wikipedia)

Comments

  1. Oh, New York City is AMAZING, Morgan! For me, it's all about the museums. I could spend years just exploring all the museums in New York. And the libraries! The NY Public Library - link (with their famous lions) is one of my favorite Twitter accounts... but actually being in New York is more fun than reading the Twitter stream by far. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Comment Wall

Story Laboratory: Persian Tales, Week 6