Technology Tools

     Hey y'all! I wanted to share a few of my thoughts regarding the technology tools assignment! This reading has equipped me with some great information and of course tools to help equip me for the future! Let's jump right in!

    After reading through all the technology tools we are going to be working with this semester, I was pleasantly surprised that I already knew about a few of them. As for image editing, I worked extensively on Canva creating presentations and graphics for my past internships and classes. Also, for website publishing, in a few of my previous classes in Gaylord, I was required to create a website using WordPress. I am not fluent with all it's tools and capabilities, but I am excited to learn more in this class!

    I think for me, I really want to get more familiar with different website publishing platforms. Like I mentioned earlier, my experience with WordPress is fairly shallow. I want to learn how to create a really great and strategic website for my online portfolio. I currently have my portfolio running on Wix, but it was created by another student. I also am intrigued to learn more about Twine. I think that is such a cool and interactive way to tell stories! I think I want to incorporate this into my own story project this semester!

    Overall, I am really thankful this class is offering the use of so many different technology tools! I think all of these tools and skills we learn in this class will be helpful for the future. Plus, I am excited to learn new programs I am unfamiliar with because I love learning new things! So excited for this semester to start!

xoxo,

Morgan




(Technology Meme: Twitter)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Comment Wall

Story Laboratory: Persian Tales, Week 6