Storybook Plan

 Storybook Theme

For my storybook project, I want to take a dark twist on classic fairytales. I want to tell the criminal stories of Cinderella, Rapunzel, and the Evil Stepmother from their point of view. I want them to recount the night they got into trouble and ultimately ended up at the Fairytale Police Department. Cinderella is in prison for breaking curfew, Rapunzel has been imprisoned for assault, horse theft, and false imprisonment, and the Evil Stepmother was caught overdosing on wicked pills to make her the meanest mom in the kingdom. It will be three separate stories but they will all be told from inside prison bars. These are stories you have never heard before. I got all my story inspiration from Dan Ashliman's website of collections of classic fairytales from all around the world. 

Bibliography Sources: 

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0510a.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Comment Wall

Story Laboratory: Persian Tales, Week 6