Week 8 Progress

 Progress Chart

After looking at the progress chart, I currently have 240 points going into week 8, which means I will have an A in the class! I am striving to get an A in the class because I want to get a 4.0 in my last two semesters of college! I also want to maintain my GPA so I can graduate with honors!

Looking Back

Looking back at this semester, I am very proud of the progress I have made. The original schedule I made at the beginning of the semester hasn't been feasible for me most weeks, and I find myself just getting my work done when I have a free moment! This semester has been extremely busy for me and finding times to get my work done can be challenging some weeks! My planner helps me stay organized though! I have been enjoying the blog commenting assignments the most! I love getting to read everyone's stories and see their creativity through their writing!

Looking Forward

Moving forward, I want to try out some new writing techniques! I have gotten really into writing micro-fictions, but I want to try recreating the stories with a whole new idea! I want to try and be more creative! Also, in terms of blog comments, I want to try and use the technique where I comment as my character! If I am being honest, I have been too timid to try it, but I want to take more risks this semester and give it a go!


(Hanging Cat Meme Poster: Amazon)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Comment Wall

Story Laboratory: Persian Tales, Week 6